Terms of Service
The user, when accessing, browsing and/or using www.orange-telephone.com (the « Site »), agrees to the following terms:
- Orange, the Orange logo and any Orange product or service name referred to in the Site are registered trademarks of Orange SA (« Orange ») or of its affiliated companies. The other products or names mentioned in the Site may be registered trademarks or tradenames of their respective owners. Access to the site by the user shall not be construed as granting him, implicitly or otherwise, any licence or authorisation to the brands appearing therein without the prior written permission of Orange or of the third party holding the same.
- Content shown on the Site or made available through the Site is provided by Orange, its affiliated companies, independent content providers or third parties. It is subject to the intellectual property rights © of Orange or its affiliated companies, independent content providers or third parties. All rights reserved. Any reproduction, modification, transfer, distribution or storage of all or part of such content, in any form or by any means whatsoever without the prior written permission of Orange, is prohibited unless you comply with the following conditions. Orange agrees that the user may consult the Site from his computer or that he print extracts from pages of the Site for his own personal use, but in no case for the purpose of redistribution without the prior written authorization of Orange. Access to certain individual services, elements or sections of the Site may be subject to additional conditions, which will be referred to in those services, elements or sections.
- The Site and its contents are made available to the user for practical purposes. The content of the Site is provided “as is” and “as available”. Orange does not guarantee that its web pages operate without interruption or error or that they are adequate for a particular purpose. Orange reserves the right to revise the pages of its Site or to remove access to its Site or any part thereof at any time. NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED GUARANTEE OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, GUARANTEES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, OR IMPLIED GUARANTEES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE GIVEN WITH REGARD TO AVAILABILITY, THE ACCURACY, THE RELIABILITY OR CONTENT OF THE SITE. ORANGE DECLINES ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTIONS ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE, EVEN IF ORANGE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POTENTIAL OCCURRENCE OF SUCH DAMAGES. Some courts do not allow the exclusion of certain guarantees or limitations of liability so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to some users. In this case, Orange’s liability will be limited to the full extent permitted by law.
- Transmission of information other than personal data. User information that is not personal data will not be used for any other purpose and will remain confidential within the Orange Group. The term “Orange Group” refers to any company in which Orange holds, directly or indirectly, more than 20% of the share capital and / or voting rights. Therefore, the user agrees that Orange may disclose his non-personal data to any company belonging to the Orange Group and / or Orange’s business partners.
- For ease of access, Orange may include links to websites owned or operated by third parties. The user agrees to read and agree to the rules of such sites before using them. It is also appropriate that Orange has no control over the content of these sites and cannot be held responsible for data created or published by such third-party sites. In addition, a link to a site that does not belong to Orange does not presume that Orange approves the third-party website or the products or services mentioned therein.
- The Site is accessible via the Internet, which is independent of Orange. The use of the Internet is the sole responsibility of the user and subject to all applicable national and international laws and regulations. Orange is not responsible for the information or services obtained by the user on the Internet.
- Orange may interrupt or modify all or part of the Site for any reason, at any time and at its sole discretion.
- Orange reserves the right from time to time to change the conditions of this contract, such changes becoming effective immediately, as soon as they are posted on the Site in their modified version. The user will be deemed to have agreed to the general terms and conditions of the Site in their updated version available on the Site, whenever he accesses or uses the Site.
- These general terms are governed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of France. The user and Orange agree to bring to the relevant courts of Paris, France, any compliant or dispute that may arise in the framework of, or in connection with, this contract.
Date of last update: 25 November 2015